Beiträge von Ryank02

Well! I can confirm I don't have the software version menu on my unit... I then used my can tool to harvest what I could (see pictures)

For the rest under the Ecu menu of the radio, I saw that I had no history of "reprogrammation" of the radio, could it mean that my unit, just never got updated?

Anyway I'll try to get that issue taken care of under the warranty to the Renault garage where I purchased the car!

Okay, I assumed you didn't have warranty, in that case going to the garage would probably be the most sensible idea.

I hope that they'll find and solve the issue soon!

Hi yes please, apparently i don't have the menu to access the software version of my radio which is weird ? But that would still be useful if I find a way to get access to my software version !

This is mine.

I get to this page by pressing the setup button.

Then I scroll all the way down to SW-version (or whatever it's called, it's SW-versie in Dutch).

It might also be a issue with your radio unit itself ofcourse, but this might be good to check first.

Hello, I also have a Twingo from 2015 with the 0.9 TCE engine and R&GO radio.

Personally, I didn't have any issues with mine other than occasionally having to pair my phone again.

Maybe you have a very old (and perhaps bugged) software version?

I'm not sure how to do it, but there is a way to display the software version of the radio on it.

I am not sure what version mine has, but I can check when I get home.