Radio Bluetooth audio jumping

• English below !

Hallo!

Ich habe einen Twingo 3 TCe90 von 2015, der mit dem R&go-Radio ausgestattet ist. Ich hatte einige der wenigen klassischen Macken wie: links sprechen nicht funktioniert oder Ton nicht funktioniert, bis Sie das Auto komplett neu gestartet, aber eh es ist Renault.

Aber jetzt fange ich an, einige seltsame Audio-Störungen nur im Bluetooth-Modus zu haben, es ist wie eine Verzögerung im Audio, der beste Vergleich ist, wenn eine CD springt. Es passiert ziemlich oft und zufällig in Vorkommen.

Ich habe bereits versucht, die Kopplung zu lösen und mein Telefon wieder zu koppeln, aber keine Verbesserung beobachtet wurden .

Irgendwelche Ratschläge? :)

English:

Hi !

I have a twingo 3 TCe90 from 2015 equipped with the R&go radio. I had some of the few classic quirks such as : left speaking not working or sound not working till you restarted the car completely, but eh it's Renault.

But now, i'm starting to have some weird audio glitches only in bluetooth mode, it's like a lag in the audio, best comparison is when a CD jumps. It happens quite often and randomly in occurences.

I already tried to unpair and pair my phone back but no improvement were observed.

Any advices ? :)

• Hello, I also have a Twingo from 2015 with the 0.9 TCE engine and R&GO radio.

Personally, I didn't have any issues with mine other than occasionally having to pair my phone again.

Maybe you have a very old (and perhaps bugged) software version?

I'm not sure how to do it, but there is a way to display the software version of the radio on it.

I am not sure what version mine has, but I can check when I get home.

2015 Renault Twingo 0.9 TCE in Rouge Flamme with ~82000km on the clock

• Hello, I also have a Twingo from 2015 with the 0.9 TCE engine and R&GO radio.

Personally, I didn't have any issues with mine other than occasionally having to pair my phone again.

Maybe you have a very old (and perhaps bugged) software version?

I'm not sure how to do it, but there is a way to display the software version of the radio on it.

I am not sure what version mine has, but I can check when I get home.

Hi yes please, apparently i don't have the menu to access the software version of my radio which is weird ? But that would still be useful if I find a way to get access to my software version !

• Hi yes please, apparently i don't have the menu to access the software version of my radio which is weird ? But that would still be useful if I find a way to get access to my software version !

This is mine.

I get to this page by pressing the setup button.

Then I scroll all the way down to SW-version (or whatever it's called, it's SW-versie in Dutch).

It might also be a issue with your radio unit itself ofcourse, but this might be good to check first.

Dateien

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ryank02 ()

• This is mine.

I get to this page by pressing the setup button.

Then I scroll all the way down to SW-version (or whatever it's called, it's SW-versie in Dutch).

It might also be a issue with your radio unit itself ofcourse, but this might be good to check first.

Well! I can confirm I don't have the software version menu on my unit... I then used my can tool to harvest what I could (see pictures)

For the rest under the Ecu menu of the radio, I saw that I had no history of "reprogrammation" of the radio, could it mean that my unit, just never got updated?

Anyway I'll try to get that issue taken care of under the warranty to the Renault garage where I purchased the car!

• Well! I can confirm I don't have the software version menu on my unit... I then used my can tool to harvest what I could (see pictures)

For the rest under the Ecu menu of the radio, I saw that I had no history of "reprogrammation" of the radio, could it mean that my unit, just never got updated?

Anyway I'll try to get that issue taken care of under the warranty to the Renault garage where I purchased the car!

Okay, I assumed you didn't have warranty, in that case going to the garage would probably be the most sensible idea.

I hope that they'll find and solve the issue soon!

• Okay, I assumed you didn't have warranty, in that case going to the garage would probably be the most sensible idea.

I hope that they'll find and solve the issue soon!

That's fine, I didn't clarify it ! Yep, i bought the car as a second hand at an official Renault dealership in Switzerland, and they provided me a one year warranty. I just wanted to know if i could fix it myself before going through the "trouble" of dealing with Renault ! :)