Radio Bluetooth audio jumping

• Well ! My dealership is quite strange, they told me it was a defective speaker make interferances but it still wouldn't be under warranty(turns out my warranty is a weird after market think) and they straight up refused to touch or diagnose my radio (nor update it). I just told them that i didn't want them to replace my speakers. So I will just fit a sony ax8150 in my car.

I'm sorry if this follow up is not really satisfying but i'm a stubborn engineer ^^' .

I totally get it, if my radio were to start acting weird I would replace it too.

Would also be nice to finally have a linear volume curve (0-14 has bigger difference in sound volume than past 14).

Currently when I have others in the car and I want to have a conversation, 2 is too quiet and 3 is too loud (I don't want to turn down my amplifier :P)

Only reason why I didn't change my radio yet is because it works, has almost everything that I want except Android Auto, but Android Auto isn't worth paying 300-400 euro for a decent headunit + whatever installing costs.

Have fun!

2015 Renault Twingo 0.9 TCE in Rouge Flamme with ~82000km on the clock

• Thanks, well, I forgot to tell that I insisted it was the radio and they just said :"Well the warranty won't cover it and it's 1300frs",that's one of the reason I just chose to update to a Sony one, It would cost the same amount of money to get a new R&go radio.

And thank you! I will try to do a follow up when I'm done tweaking everything!